Resources For Farmers
Resources For Farmland Owners
- Farm Transfer, Succession, and Retirement Planning
- NJ Department of Agriculture: Index of Topics, A-Z
- The SADC in collaboration with NOFA-NJ is working on a project to support beginning farmers in New Jersey. One part of the project involves enhancing leasing resources for landowners and farmers.
Visit the project page to learn more about the project, including:
- New farmland leasing guidebook - now available
- Informational leasing meetings for landowners and farmers
- Educational courses for landowners
- Improving online linking capacities
This project is supported by funds from the USDA Beginning Farmer & Rancher Development Program (NIFA #2011-49400-30739) and will apply to all farms, traditional and organic.