***Leasing Resource Update*** Farmer/Landowner Leasing Networking Session - Thursday, July 24, 2014
Burlington County Rutgers Cooperative Extension Office
2 Academy Drive, Westampton, NJ 08060-3826
Contact the SADC at (609) 984-2504 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register,
or sign up through NOFA-NJ at (908) 371-1111 or http://www.nofanj.org/.
***Leasing Resource Update***
Farmer/Landowner Leasing Networking Session - Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Farm Transfer, Succession, and Retirement Planning
- NJ Department of Agriculture: Index of Topics, A-Z
- The SADC in collaboration with NOFA-NJ is working on a project to support beginning farmers in New Jersey. One part of the project involves enhancing leasing resources for landowners and farmers.
Visit the project page to learn more about the project, including:
- New farmland leasing guidebook - now available
- Informational leasing meetings for landowners and farmers
- Educational courses for landowners
- Improving online linking capacities
This project is supported by funds from the USDA Beginning Farmer & Rancher Development Program (NIFA #2011-49400-30739) and will apply to all farms, traditional and organic.