The Mercer County Loan Fund, we provide up to $250,000 to start or expand a business.
Through our partners at the Regional Business Assistance Corporation (RBAC), we are able to offer financial assistance for start-up and existing businesses that cannot access financing from traditional lending sources.
What Can You Borrow For?
- Real Estate
- Marketing & Advertising
- Working Capital
To apply you must submit an application along with a $30 application fee to the Regional Business Assistance Corporation (RBAC). Applications should be submitted through the Mercer County Office of Economic Opportunity. Applications can be obtained from the Mercer County Office of Economic Opportunity or downloaded from RBAC's website at: www.rbacloan.com.
Loan Package Requirements
- The business must be located in Mercer County
- Completed & signed application along with $100 application fee
- Three years of personal income tax returns and W2's
- Three years of business tax returns (if already in business)
- Business plan for all start-ups
- Financial projections
- Copy of draft lease (if applicable)
- Evidence of owner's contribution to the project
- Copy of operating agreement for all corporations and LLC/P's
- Evidence that the business is current on all state payroll and sales taxes
For more information on the loan program or to schedule a meeting with our business representative, please call our office at: (609) 989-6555.