--> A "How To" Handbook for Mercer County Businesses
--> A "How To" Handbook for Mercer County Businesses (Spanish)
--> Business Registration for HUD-Funded Projects
--> Calendar of Events for Mercer County Sustainability Program
The Mercer County Office of Economic Development & Sustainability provides a variety of business development programs and workshops to help small and large businesses in the County build growing, successful companies.
Specifically, these programs include:
- Business Workshops such as Business Fundamentals, Financing, and Procurement
- Individual Business Mentoring
- Financial Assistance for Mercer County Businesses
- Foreign Trade Zone Program
- Site Selection Services
- Employee Recruitment and Training Assistance
For more information about the services and programs, please contact our Business Advocate at: (609) 989-6555 or email@example.com.