“To strengthen and revitalize communities through the delivery of affordable housing, supportive services and the provision of financial and technical assistance to communities, local government and community based organizations.”
- NSP3 Substantial Amendment - Spanish [pdf 228kB]
- NSP3 Substantial Amendment - English [pdf 2.8MB]
- Christie Administration Proposes Action Plan for Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery Funds [pdf 5.73mb]
- FY 2014 Consolidated Plan Conference Call April 16, at 10:30am. [pdf 76kB]
- DRMI - Digital Downtown 2014 - April 30, 2014.
- DRMI - Grow Your Business - Maximizing Your Money & Time - January 29 or 30, 2014.
- DRMI - Digital Downtown - Tech Savvy Ways to Move People to Action - February 20, 2013.
- DRMI - Creating and Branding Local & Regional Destinations - October 16, 2012.
- July 30, 2012 - Christie Administration Announces Release of Supplemental Home Energy Assistance Benefits
- November 1, 2011 - Christie Administration Announces that Help Is Available for Winter Heating Bills
- October 27, 2011 - DCA Lead-Safe Program Announces Milestone during Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Week
- May-5-2011 Christie Administration Awards $585,000 in Recreation Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities Grants More