The Sandy Recovery Division manages the majority of the federal funds being used to assist the State in recovering from Superstorm Sandy. These funds come from the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Disaster Recovery programs of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. The Division is committed to efficiently and effectively addressing the long-term needs of New Jersey’s Sandy-impacted residents and communities through programs designed to help homeowners, tenants, landlords, developers and local governments.
Please click here for Sandy Recovery Updates
CDBG DISASTER RECOVERY ACTION PLAN
- CDBG Disaster Recovery Action Plan (Complete as of September 30, 2013, incorporating amendments 1 through 3 within text.) [pdf 12mb]
- CDBG Disaster Recovery Action Plan Version éñ Espanol [pdf 6.7mb]
- Substantial Amendment for the Second Allocation of CDBG-DR Funds [pdf 3mb] Public comments will be accepted until March 5, 2014 at 5 p.m.
- Enmienda Sustancial para la Segunda Asignacion de Fondos CDBG-DR [pdf 3mb] Los comentarios al Plan propuesto serán aceptados hasta las 5 p.m. del 5 de marzo de 2014
- Please click here to view an interactive data dashboard of Sandy CDBG Disaster Recovery program obligations and expenditures. https://www.newjerseyrebuild.org/