Click HERE to learn more about services and programs offered by Family and Community Partnerships (formerly DPCP).
Click on the links below for Annex A documents and related contract information.
Please note that the following applies for the APPI, SBYSP and PLP programs:
- Providers contracted to provide one type of program in multiple sites (for example: New Brunswick Board of Education provides SBYSP services in five schools) should complete one Annex A and list each site in the boxes provided in Section 2.2.
- Providers that have more than one program component (for example, SBYSP and APPI) should complete one Section 1 and separate Sections 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4 for each program type.
- Level of Service (LOS) remains unchanged for this renewal period. Providers should complete the LOS document provided by DPCP/OSLS as in previous years.
- Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention Initiative
- Family Friendly Centers
- Family Empowerment Program
- Family Success Centers
- Home Visitation
- Parent Linking Program
- Prevention of Juvenile Delinquency
- School Based Health Centers
- School Based Youth Services
- Domestic Violence Lead Agencies
- Domestic Violence Liaisons
- PALS (Peace: A Learned Solution)
- NJ Child Assault Prevention (CAP)
Home Visitation Level of Service Report
Healthy Families - TANF Initiative for Parents
Parents as Teachers
Performance Outcome Measures