and Importing Reference Tables
- Download the reference table (*.rtb file)
you want to import from the Reference
Table Download Page.
Note: Please be aware that some browsers may attempt to open
these files instead of downloading it.
If this occurs your browser will open a new window
with some unrecognizable characters. If this happens,
right click on the hyperlink and choose "save target
as" or "save
Also, some browsers may download the file with the .zip extension.
For example "param.rtb" may appear as "param.zip". Simply rename it to "param.rtb" to be able to import it into RADIUS.
- Place the reference table (*.rtb file) in
a temporary folder.
- Open the RADIUS application.
- From the Tools Menu, select Import Reference
- Select the drive, directory, and *.rtb file
you want to import from the Import window.
- Click the "Open" button and the
file will be imported.
to Related Pages: