The GEEA 2014 program is now over;
2015 application information will be posted here this spring.
The Governor's Environmental Excellence Awards Program 2014 application form can be downloaded below:
Applications must be received by DEP staff by Wednesday, September 17, at 5:00 p.m. Applications can be submitted by email or mail.
- Electronic submissions should be sent to Caroline Kirkland at email@example.com
- Or, one copy of the application can be mailed to:
Attention: Caroline Kirkland
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
Mail Code 401-07
401 East State Street
P.O. Box 402
Trenton, New Jersey 08625
- All applications become public information
- Applicants will be notified regarding award decisions in November
- The awards ceremony will take place in early December in Trenton
- Award winners will be asked to bring a poster display to the ceremony that showcases their efforts and to submit 3 slides that can be used during the ceremony
If you have questions about the application or awards program, please contact:
- Tanya Oznowich at 609.984.9802 or send email to Tanya.Oznowich@dep.nj.gov
- Caroline Kirkland at 609.633.7024 or send email to Caroline.Kirkland@dep.nj.gov
Note: The Acrobat PDF document requires the free Acrobat Reader.