The Governor's Environmental Excellence Awards Program application form can be downloaded below:
The deadline for applications has passed. Best of luck to all who applied!
Applications must be received by DEP staff by Wednesday, September 30, at 5:00 p.m. Applications can be submitted by email or mail.
- Electronic submissions should be sent to Marc Rogoff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, one copy of the application can be mailed to:
Attention: Marc Rogoff
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
Office of Communications
Mail Code 401-07
401 East State Street
P.O. Box 402
Trenton, New Jersey 08625
- All applications become public information
- Applicants will be notified regarding award decisions in November
- The awards ceremony will take place in December in Trenton
- Award winners will be asked to bring a poster display to the ceremony that showcases their efforts and to submit 3 slides that can be used during the ceremony
- If you have questions about the application or awards program, please contact:
Tanya Oznowich at 609.984.9802 or send email to Tanya.Oznowich@dep.nj.gov
Note: The Acrobat PDF document requires the free Acrobat Reader.