The Governor's Environmental
Excellence Awards Program 2012 application form and brochure
can be downloaded from our web site:
Please mail three (3) copies of your application and responses to the five judging criteria to the DEP Office of the Commissioner at the address below, by close of business on September 12, 2012; or you can email your submission to the DEP by the deadline provided.
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
Office of the Commissioner
401 E. State Street
P.O. Box 402 / Mail Code 401-07
Trenton, New Jersey 08625
Attention: Caroline Kirkland
- All entries are public information.
- Award recipients will be notified in November 2012.
- Awards will be presented at an awards ceremony and press event hosted by the Governor in December.
- Award winners will be offered the opportunity to submit a poster about their project for display at the awards ceremony.
- Electronic submissions should be emailed to Caroline.Kirkland@dep.state.nj.us
- For further information, contact Tanya Oznowich at (609) 984-9802 or Caroline Kirkland at (609) 633-7821.
Note: The Acrobat PDF document requires
the free Acrobat Reader.