If you would like to have an announcement or resource information listed in the EEdNEWS Library and promoted through the bimonthly email, submit the information in the following formats to the EEdNEWS Administrator:
- A text message email,
- an attached word document; or
- an attached pre-coded html page (graphics need to be linked to existing online images and tables are limited to 700 pt. width).
- (Please refrain from sending publisher or pdf files.)
- Disclaimer: Not all material will be posted and the DEP may edit for content.
- Events will be added to this list as they are submitted. Recent additions are listed at the top of the list of contents. Events listed will remain on the list until either the date of the event or until the last date for registration.
- Site specific "Calendars of Events" listings will not be posted, send a link to your online calendar for posting.
- Projects or initiatives with deadlines will be listed until the deadline date.
- Job announcements must include a cut-off date.
- Announcements of new EE initiatives will be maintained for a minimum of two months.
(These guidelines are subject to change at any time.)
Please note: Links to non-State of New Jersey sites do not imply any official State of New Jersey endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, data, or products presented at those locations, or guarantee the validity of the information provided. Links to non-State of New Jersey servers are provided solely as a reference to information on topics that may be useful to the general public.
Marc Rogoff, Environmental Education Specialist
Office of Communications, NJDEP
P.O. Box 402
Trenton, NJ 08625