Bureau of Bilingual/ESL Education
» Bilingual Home «
Unaccompanied Immigrant Children
Unaccompanied immigrant children who enter the United States have unique needs. The resources on this page provide information that will enable school districts to better understand and equip this population of students.
- Central American Children and Migration
- Dear Colleague letter from May 8, 2014
- How to Help: Unaccompanied Children in the U.S.
- Immigrant Families: Strategies for School Support
- Immigration and Schools: Undocumented and Unaccompanied Homeless Youth
- Traumatized Immigrant Youth in School
- Unaccompanied Children and Public Health
- Unaccompanied Children and the Immigration System
- Unaccompanied Immigrant Children FAQ
- Unaccompanied Minors: Guidance and Resources
- USDE Educational Services for Immigrants and Recent Arrivals Resource Page