Office of Career and Technical Education
P.O. Box 500 Trenton, NJ 08625
Phone: (609) 633-0665 | Fax: (609) 984-5347
New Program/Program of Study Approval
- Please visit the NJDOE Homeroom to download the application and instructions for a new program/program of study. Once completed it must be uploaded to the NJDOE Homeroom.
Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP)
- Review the CIP 2010 website and utilize the CIP Code Selector to research the available CIP codes for programs in the career cluster. Identify the CIP code for the program that most closely matches the district’s proposed program.
- Architecture & Construction Approved CIP Codes
Developing a Program of Study
- Is There a Difference Between a CTE Program and a CTE Program of Study?
- Articulation Agreement Template
Curriculum Resources by Career Cluster
Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
Technical Skills Assessments
CTE Business and Labor Partnerships Examples
- Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs)
- Community-based organizations
- Employers participating in Structured Learning Experiences (SLEs)
- Local Chamber of Commerce
- Local, regional and state employers
- State business/industry associations
- Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs)
If you have any questions regarding the approval process, please contact your Perkins program officer.