Employment experience letters will be needed for the following certificate areas:
1) Applicants applying for a standard certificate (out-of-state applicants only).
2) New Jersey applicants already holding the old standard Teacher of the Handicapped certificate who are now applying for another instructional certificate.
1) Out-of-state applicants
2) New Jersey applicants for Supervisor (needs 3 years of teaching experience)
1) All of out-of-state applicants with at least 3 years of experience under a valid out-of-state license (validity will be determined by the NJ Department of Education).
2) Director of School Counseling Services
3) Learning Disabilities Teacher-Consultant
4) Reading Specialist
5) Cooperative Education Coordinator – Hazardous occupation
6) Cooperative Education Coordinator – Non–Hazardous occupation
7) Structured Learning Experience/Career Education Coordinator.
8) County Apprenticeship Coordinator.