- Animoto Film – "This is Not a Home"
- Exhibit on Elie Wiesel by 8th grade students Matthew Borrelli and Emma Stopek
- Facing the Challenges
The Holocaust Student Packet
- Generated Hate
This poem was written as part of a group of themed poetry on the civil rights movement by Dr. N. Maria Tomassini’s 6th & 7th grade class at the MLK School, Trenton Public Schools.
- Holocaust Study Tour - 2012
- J. Bienstock narrates this clip. He describes what it was like wearing the yellow star & having his ID stamped JUIF during the Holocaust 1942 France. This clip is an extract from the 2 hour testimony given by Holocaust survivor Jacques Bienstock that is stored at the Holocaust Museum (Wash, DC) as part of Steven Spielberg's Shoah Project. http://youtube.com/bevmargo
- Memorial Pictures
- The Night Angel
- Student Memorial Artwork presented by a student at the Department of Education on October 22, 2010
- The following creative expressions are the result of students participating in a writing contest after viewing the Besserman film "Only A Number".
The core mission of the New Jersey Commission on Holocaust Education is to promote Holocaust education in the State of New Jersey. On a continual basis, the Commission shall survey the status of Holocaust/Genocide Education; design, encourage and promote the implementation of Holocaust and genocide education and awareness; provide programs in New Jersey; and coordinate designated events that will provide appropriate memorialization of the Holocaust on a regular basis throughout the state. The Commission will provide assistance and advice to the public and private schools and will meet with county and local school officials, and other interested public and private organizations, to assist with the study of the Holocaust and genocide.
We invite you to find out more, whether you require Group or Company specific information, simply explore the site using the links to the left.
Phil Kirschner, Esq.
Dr. Paul B. Winkler
(609) 292-9274 phone
Lawrence M. Glaser
Assistant Executive Director
(609) 984-4927 phone
State of New Jersey
Commission on Holocaust Education
P.O. Box 500
Trenton, NJ 08625
(609) 633-8599 fax