- A Visit to the Infamous Sites of the Holocaust - 2013
by Paula Mann
Sudan – Darfur Update
Yad Vashem Workshop – March 2013
- How to Teach
the History of Antisemitism
- Teaching Holocaust History:
- Greek Jewry During the Holocaust
- Circles: Struggling to Maintain Jewish Tradition & Identity During the Holocaust
- Pesach and the Holocaust
- Purim in the Holocaust
- Why Study Greek History
- Lessons from Greece for the American Classroom
- Greeks and Jews – 1945 to Present
- The Memorialization of History
- Hellenistic Period to 1940
The core mission of the New Jersey Commission on Holocaust Education is to promote Holocaust education in the State of New Jersey. On a continual basis, the Commission shall survey the status of Holocaust/Genocide Education; design, encourage nd promote the implementation of Holocaust and genocide education and awareness; provide programs in New Jersey; and coordinate designated events that will provide appropriate memorialization of the Holocaust on a regular basis throughout the state. The Commission will provide assistance and advice to the public and private schools and will meet with county and local school officials, and other interested public and private organizations, to assist with the study of the Holocaust and genocide.
We invite you to find out more, whether you require Group or Company specific information, simply explore the site using the links to the left.
Phil Kirschner, Esq.
Dr. Paul B. Winkler
State of New Jersey
Commission on Holocaust Education
P.O. Box 500
Trenton, NJ 08625