- What is the length of the current literacy time block in a
- What is the district's current guidance in the use of time
that promotes small group and whole group instruction?
- A breakdown of the strategies and activities occurring during
the literacy block.
- Provide a detailed description of current classroom libraries
in special education, general education, and bilingual classrooms:
multicultural, number of books, genres, languages and levels.
- How are books in classroom libraries aligned to the current
comprehensive reading program?
- Are the teachers presently using differentiated learning centers
to enhance instruction?
- Discuss the classroom management system in place during this
literacy block including the coordination of supplies, programs,
and differentiated materials.