- As of November 27, 2017, the following have been determined qualified vendors to be New Jersey Adult Education Test Center Providers for the High School Equivalency Assessment:
- AVNA Learning Center (AVNA Global Inc.), Jersey City, NJ 07306
- UCEDA International, Paterson, NJ 07505
- Fortis Institute, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- Jewish Renaissance Foundation, Perth Amboy, NJ 08861
- DeVry University NJ-North Brunswick, NJ 08902 and Paramus, NJ 07652 . Note: the DeVry University NJ-Cherry Hill Test Center is closing effective December 31, 2017.
- December 22, 2016, the following have been determined qualified Vendors to be a Test Provider for the New Jersey Department of Education’s (NJDOE’s) List of Approved High School Equivalency Assessments, and their firms’ Assessment Tests are approved for use in NJDOE’s approved Test Centers:
GED Testing Service, LLC, Washington, DC
Data Recognition Corporation, Maple Grove, MN
Educational Testing Service, Princeton, NJ
- Special Notice
for the purpose of Executive Order 118
For further information
- Effective September 1, 2004 (BRC)
New Business Registration Notice
- Effective September 9, 2004
Executive Order 129
Current Department Bidding Opportunities:
The New Jersey Department of Education (NJDOE) has re-issued the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Special Education Mediators who will supplement the pool of mediators currently available to conduct special education mediation conferences. Please email email@example.com for a copy of the RFQ, which includes important dates and times, including a due date/time for proposals. Bid submissions must be received by 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, February 2, 2018. Any proposal received after that time will be deemed late and considered non-responsive. NJDOE reserves the right to modify these dates, as needed.
- Special Notice
The period for submitting responses for the Request for Qualifications for New Jersey Adult Education Test Centers for High School Equivalency Assessment (i.e., Test Centers) has been extended to Friday, December 15, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Request for Qualifications for New Jersey Adult Education Test Centers for High School Equivalency Assessment (i.e., Test Centers)