Transition from School to Adult Life» Home
IEP Development Resources
- Sample postsecondary goals - A guide to writing postsecondary goal statements for inclusion in IEPs with examples.
- Sample activities/strategies (Word | PDF) - Examples of transition activities/strategies for inclusion in IEPs.
- Sample IEP form - The NJDOE unannotated model IEP form.
- A Sample of Free Online Career Interest Inventories/Surveys- Web links to career interest inventories and surveys provided to students at no cost.
- All About Me - An example of a paper and pencil interest survey.
- Age Appropriate Transition Assessment - A concise description of what transition assessment is, and how to conduct them, from the Council for Exceptional Children and the National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center.
- Vocational Profile - A tool for documenting and structuring functional information about a student with disabilities that is vitally important for anyone who will provide assistance to the student to obtain and keep integrated employment in the community.