Skip to navigation
Online payment alone is insufficient for the Monthly Dog License Report submission. The original, signed Monthly Dog License Fees is required to be mailed in hard copy to this office with proof of online payment attached. Your submission will not be valid until the completed application with original signature has been received by this office.
- Complete Monthly Dog License Report (VPH-10). The report form may be found under “Forms” to the left of this page or via the link below. The completed report form will help you determine the amount due for payment.
- Have your completed report form ready. You will be prompted to enter the payment amount as defined on your application form.
- Payments for Registration Fee, Pilot Clinic Fund and Animal Population Fund must be paid by a separate transaction: a single payment may not be used to pay for multiple fees.
- Click the link below that corresponds to the specific type of payment for which you would like to submit payment.
- When you are finished, print the payment confirmation page or the confirmation e-mail you received as proof of payment. Attach this printout to your Monthly Dog License Report form and mail it to the New Jersey Department of Health, Infectious and Zoonotic Disease Program, P.O. Box 369, Trenton, NJ 0625-0369.
Monthly Dog License Fees: Form (VPH-10)
Submit Payment For: