The next review date for additional food items will be announced later.
Information Required for Food Product Review.
- Types and sizes of all product package containers.
- Include copies of the Nutrition Facts panels.
- Copies of or actual package flats or labels for the product.
- Universal Product Code (UPC).
- Ingredients of the product, listed in decreasing order of predominance by weight.
- Include written verification that the product meets Federal WIC requirements. For example, Is the juice 100% fruit/vegetable juice? What is the Vitamin C fortification level in milligrams per 100 milliliters?
- At the time of review, each food item must be available statewide.
- List of New Jersey stores’ distribution of the product.
- Average/suggested retail prices for the product per container size.
- New food product information submission dates: To be announces later.
New Jersey Department of Health
50 East State Street, 6th Floor
P O Box 364
Trenton, NJ 08625-0364