|DOH Home >> Press Releases|
PO Box 360
Trenton, NJ 08625-0360
For Further Information Contact:
"Learning the facts about pandemics and planning ahead are important elements of pandemic flu preparedness," said Health and Senior Services Commissioner Heather Howard.
“As we continue to monitor the resurgence of H1N1 influenza this fall, it’s important that all
While appropriate for all New Jerseyans, the webinar specifically targets employees and employers. It can be taken as an online course, downloaded onto CDs or an organization’s intranet, or by printed copy.
Upon completion of the webinar users should:
· Understand the impact a flu pandemic may have in a community and what community leaders may need to do to reduce the impact
· Be able to develop a Pandemic Flu Personal Emergency Plan
· Know how to reduce your risk of getting the flu and spreading it to others
· Know how to provide flu care at home
· Understand where you can get help for the emotional stress a flu pandemic may cause
· Know how to identify reliable sources of public health information
The webinar was funded by the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and developed by DHSS and
For information on H1N1 influenza, visit www.nj.gov/health.
Department of Health
P. O. Box 360, Trenton, NJ 08625-0360