Online Grant Applications
All State of New Jersey grant applicants will now utilize the State of New Jersey System for Administering Grants Electronically (SAGE) service.
On-line applications for the New Jersey Commission on Brain Injury Research are available for preparation and submission of all grant applications. On-line registration is available now through the SAGE hosting service at: www.SAGE.NJ.GOV
Applicants in all grant categories must complete an online application and submit one hard copy, to the Commission Office, by the stated deadline. Grant applicants will find many benefits to this new e-grant application process, including:
- Easy to complete applications that can be developed, stored, revised and submitted online;
- An on-line User Manual and Application Submission Training Video to guide you in the steps to preparing your proposal;
- Immediate confirmation of receipt of your application – no follow-up required.
If you are new to the SAGE system, you will need to take the following steps:
- Log in to the SAGE system as a new user by entering your contact information and then save it.
- Check to see if your organization is listed within the SAGE system by
looking under System Information – Organization Search. Type in your organization’s information, then click search.
- Select your appropriate organization and then identify your agency approver’s name from the listing of those available, then save your information.
- You will then need to reach out to the person you identified as your organization’s agency approver to alert them that 1) you need to have them authorize you as an approved user, and 2) that you need to have them assign you to the necessary grant application that you are interested in.
- Once your organization’s agency approver has completed these two steps, you will need to log back into the SAGE system. You should now be able to see the grant applications that you have been authorized to access. You can now begin utilizing the grant application.
If you have any questions, or need further assistance in creating your new user profile, please feel free to contact the commission office at 609-633-6465.