- Must complete initial Active duty Training and be in good standing as a member of the N.J. Air National Guard.
- Must be accepted to pursue a course of undergraduate study and be enrolled as an undergraduate student in good standing at the institution.
- Must have applied for all available Federal and State grants and/or scholarships that you are eligible for.
- There must be available classroom space in the class and tuition paying students constitute the minimum number required for the course.
- The financial aid office of the public institution can advise you of any available Federal or State grants and/or scholarships you may be eligible for.