- State of New Jersey Judiciary Job Opportunities a current listing of statewide job vacancies with the New Jersey Judiciary.
- The Human Resource Development Institute gives access to online training programs with a variety of classes in management and leadership, professional development, human resources, and computer training.
- The New Jersey Civil Service Commission includes information on job openings, job descriptions, and HRDI job training.
- The New Jersey Civil Service Commission Job Vacancy Announcements is updated daily with current job vacancy announcements in State, County, and Municipal governments.
- The Workforce NJ Public Information Network offers state employment and training commission, Workforce Investment Act information, and a Training Provider Application process.
- Veterans Status for Pensions for government employees who are enrolled in the New Jersey Public Employee's Retirement System or the New Jersey Teachers' Pension and Annuity Fund.
- Civil Service Veterans Preference is now administered by the New Jersey Department of Military and Veterans Affairs, Veterans Benefits Bureau.
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the New Jersey Department of Military and Veterans Affairs of these Web sites or the information, products or services contained therein.
The State specifically disclaims any and all liability from damages which may result from the accessing of a third party site which is linked to the State of New Jersey web site, or from reliance upon any such information.