Internet Guidelines for Children (10
years old and younger)
- Never give your name, address or phone number to anyone
on the internet.
- Do not go into chat rooms without your parent's help.
- If you get a message that makes you feel uncomfortable,
don't respond to it, and be sure to tell your parents.
- Don't join a mailing list without your parent's permission.
- Don't open e-mail from anyone you don't know. It might
be a virus which could damage your computer.
- Don't believe everything people on the internet tell
you. Since you can't see the other person, you don't know
who they really are.
- Never agree to buy or trade anything on the internet
without your parent's permission.
- Never agree to meet anyone you met on the internet, and
never send pictures of yourself over the internet.