Fed/State Electronic Filing Program - NJ 1040
New Jersey's e-file Program for individual income tax returns is open to all tax practitioners. Registration with the Internal Revenue Service is required.
Changes to the e-file Program for the 2011 tax period are:
- NJ EITC credit will equal 20 percent of the Federal EIC Amount the maximum for NJ is $1,150.20
- $43,998 ($49,078 MJ) with 3 or more $1,150.20
- $40,964 ($46,044 MJ) with 2 $1,022.40
- $36,052($41,132 MJ) with 1 $618.80
- $13,660 ($18,740 MJ) no child $92.80
- New Other contributions Check Off
- Community Food Pantry Fund
- Cat and Dog Spay/Neuter Fund
Additional changes for the tax period include:
- UI/WF/SWF - $126
- DI - $148
- FLI - $18
- ERO/Practitioners are required to have a valid EFIN/PTIN issued by the IRS. They no longer are required to register with New Jersey Details of these changes are described in the Practitioner's Handbook.