- Provides systems consultations and assists in estimating cost for image processing projects (microfilm and digital imaging),
- Conducts and/or coordinates selected projects for state, county and municipal agencies on a charge-back basis,
- Assists public agencies in managing microfilm and digital image records systems, and
- Monitors for compliance with standards relating to image processing
Search to display all Image Processing Systems Registration listings and their current status.
- Data is updated regularly and available immediately via this search.
- The date when data was last added or revised is noted at the top of the search results screen.
Contact the unit: Phone: 609-530-3234
Contact the unit: Email