New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A., 54:49-13a, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
JBJ Group, Inc., T/A Panek’s Golf Car Service Co.
PROPERTY FOR SALE: For information please contact Mid-Jersey Regional Office.
LOCATION OF SALE:
92 North Main Street—Bldg #11,
Windsor, NJ 08561
DATE AND TIME: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 11:00am
(Property may be inspected on date of sale, one half hour immediately preceding time of sale).
Terms of Bidding: $10,000.00 Minimum
- Bulk bids get first consideration.
- Lot bids get second.
- Any remaining items will be auctioned separately.
Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% of respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on November 29, 2012 at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Mid-Jersey Regional Office, 3600 Quakerbridge Plaza Drive, Quakerbridge Plaza Office Complex, Building #9, 3rd Floor or deposit monies will be forfeited. All items must be removed by 2:00 p.m., or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- Checks must be made payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or canceled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- This property is sold subject to any and all legal encumbrances.
- The property is sold "as is".
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Andrew Walachy, Regional Supervisor,
New Jersey Division of Taxation,
3600 Quakerbridge Plaza Drive,
Building 9 3rd Floor,
Mercerville, NJ 08619