New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13a, R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
Bianco Bros., Inc.
600 Irving Avenue.
Bridgeton, NJ 08302
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
2001 International 470 Tow Truck
LOCATION OF SALE:
DATE AND TIME: January 2, 2013 - January 9, 2013
Minimum Bid: $1,000.00
- See GovDeals.com
- Full Payment is due in certifed funds by January 11, 2013
- The vehicle must be removed from the lot in Bridgeton, NJ by January 11, 2013.
- The State reserves the right to receive or reject all bids.
- This property is sold subject to any and all legal encumbrances.
- This property is sold “as is”. The truck was operating as of September 2012 and has been in storage since then.
- This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the State.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE
MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Nick Digrazio, Supervisor 609-645-6632
New Jersey Divisoin of Taxation
1915 New Road
Northfield, NJ 08225