New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13A, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State tax’s due from:
210 Richmond Street
Plainfield, NJ 07060
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
Liquor License-City of Plainfield. (Liquor License # 2012-33-026-003) For more information, please contact the Somerville Regional Office at 908-704-3070 or 908-704-3075 Ted Camastra.
LOCATION OF SALE:
State of New Jersey
Division of Taxation
75 Veterans Memorial Drive East Suite 103
Somerville, NJ 08876
DATE AND TIME: SOLD
MINIMUM BID: $100,000.00
TERMS OF BIDDING:
- The successful bidder must submit a renewal application to the municipality and pay the fee on or before July 26, 2013 failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies
- Successful bidder must make a minimum deposit of 25% of their respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 PM on July 29, 2013 at the at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Somerville Regional Office, 75 Veterans Memorial Drive East Somerville, NJ 08876 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- The sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- The State reserves the right to receive or reject all bids or bidders.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s family may not participate in auction.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Steve Kelleher, Assistant Chief - 908-704-3350
O. McLendon, Investigator - 908-704-3074