NEW JERSEY DIVISION OF TAXATION
PUBLIC AUCTION of SEIZED PROPERTY
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54:49-13A, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
J & S LIQUORS, INC.
T/A: URENA LIQUORS
Properties for Sale:
Liquor License # 2004-44-062-010
Location of Sale:
50 Winfield Scott Plaza 3rd Floor
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
Date and Time of Sale:
Minimum Bid: $90,000.00
- Successful bidders must make a minimum payment of 25% of respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on October 3rd, 2013 at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Newark Regional Office, 124 Halsey Street 2nd Fl Newark, NJ 07101 or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- Checks must be made payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- This property is sold subject to any and all legal encumbrances.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restrictions imposed by the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license as those set forth in N.J.A.C. 13:2-24.
- The successful bidders for the liquor license must complete “good faith” transfer application to the municipality and pay the fee for the transfer of the license by October 16th, 2013. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license.
- If the successful bidder makes proper application for the transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality, follows all guidelines set by the municipality and the municipality denies the application, then the monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation will be refunded. The NJ Division of Taxation then has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
New Jersey Division of Taxation
Attn: Regional Supervisor John Feehery