New Jersey Division of Taxation
Public Auction of Seized Property
Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A. 54;49-13A, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid State taxes due from:
V.P.K. Inc. T/A Alpha Liquors
1515 West Lake Avenue
Neptune, N.J. 07753
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
State of New Jersey, County of Monmouth, Township of Neptune
Plenary Retail Distribution License #1334-44-022-002
LOCATION OF SALE:
25 Neptune Blvd
Neptune, N.J. 07754
DATE AND TIME: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM
MINIMUM BID: $25,000.00
- Successful bidders must make a minimum deposit of 25% of respective bid IMMEDIATELY following their successful bid. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Balance, also in guaranteed funds, due by 12 noon on April 3, 2014 at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Neptune Regional Office, 1828 W Lake Ave, Neptune, NJ, or deposit monies will be forfeited.
- Checks must be payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation.
- This sale may be postponed or canceled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- This liquor license is sold subject to any restriction imposed by the NJ Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control on this license as those set forth in N.J.A.C. 13:2-24.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a renewal application to the municipality and pay the fee by 30 June 2014 unless the municipality approves the transfer of the liquor license prior to 1 July 2014. Failure to timely submit a renewal application will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license. The NJ Division of Taxation will assist with the renewal process at the request of the municipality. Any monies paid by the NJ Division of Taxation for the renewal of the liquor license will be reimbursed directly to the NJ Division of Taxation by the successful bidder.
- The successful bidder for the liquor license must submit a complete “good faith” transfer application to the municipality and pay the fee for the transfer of the license by April 18, 2014. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of all monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation for the license.
- If the successful bidder makes proper application for the transfer and renewal of the license, passes the background check conducted by the municipality and the municipality and municipality denies application, and then the monies paid to the NJ Division of Taxation will be refunded.
- The NJ Division of Taxation has the right to go to the next highest bidder or re-auction the license.
FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THIS SALE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM:
Frank Liberi, Supervising Investigator