Under the authority granted in N.J.S.A., 54:49-13a and R.S. 33:1-26, the property to be sold was seized for unpaid New Jersey State taxes due from:
Ador F. Maranan
t/a Ray Auto Repair
1100 Haddonfield-Berlin Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
State of New Jersey: County of Camden - Township of Voorhees
Contents and Equipment of Auto Repair Shop
LOCATION OF SALE:
The seized equipment and contents/property are currently located at the State of New Jersey’s Olden Avenue warehouse located in Trenton, NJ. All items must be removed from this location by Thursday July 31, 2014.
LOCATION OF SELLER:
New Jersey Division of Taxation
Camden Regional Office (856)-614-2628
2 Riverside Drive, Suite 200
Camden, NJ 08103
DATE AND DURATION: SOLD
MINIMUM BID: $2,500.00
- Highest bidder will provide guaranteed funds in the full amount by the end of the day on 7/28/2014. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the bid.
- Payment must be in guaranteed funds such as cash, certified check, bank check or money order. No third party instruments will be accepted.
- Full payment in guaranteed funds, due by 4:00 pm on Monday July 28, 2014 at the NJ Division of Taxation’s Camden Regional Office – 2 Riverside Drive, Suite 200, Camden, NJ 08103, or highest bid will be forfeited.
- Make checks payable to: New Jersey Division of Taxation
- This sale may be postponed or cancelled at the discretion of the NJ Division of Taxation.
- NJ Division of Taxation employees or any member of the employee’s immediate family may not participate in this public sale.
- The NJ Division of Taxation reserves the right to receive or reject bids or bidders.
- The property is sold “as is.”
- Buyer is responsible for removal of entire lot, by appointment only.
- Buyer will be sent or given a “Certificate of Sale.”