- View the current Income Limits, Max Rents and Utility Allowance
- Click here to view the information due to HMFA no later than January 31, 2022
- Download the Compliance Monitoring Manual
- Download the 8823 Guide
- Mitas Web Application Please access using Microsoft Edge, Chrome or Firefox. If you encounter issues when uploading a NAHMA file please click here.
Mitas User accounts are only active for 90 days. Each Mitas User must log into the system at least every 89 days to avoid account deactivation.
If your account has been deactivated or locked, please contact your Tax Credit Analyst for reactivation. For security reasons, Mitas User accounts can only be reactivated for the account holder.
If you have forgotten your password, please click on the "Email Temporary Password" tab. The system will email it to you immediately providing your email address is listed in your Mitas User Account. If the email is not received in your "Inbox" immediately, please check your "Spam" folder. Once received, please copy and paste it into the "password" cell in the Mitas System. You will then be prompted to change your password. Please remember to include at least one upper case letter and one number.
- Audited financial statments are due annually by May 1st for all tax credit properties within their initial compliance period (first 15 years). Must include LIHTC#, name of project, detailed income and expense schedule and vacancy rate calculation. Failure to submit your audited financial statement shall result in a notice of noncompliance, which may be reported to the IRS.
- Effective February 1, 2015: Passbook Savings Rate - Effective February 1, 2015, the passbook savings rate to be used for all move-in, initial, annual, and interim recertifications when a family has net assets over $5,000 is .06%. This .06% rate must be used until Multifamily Housing publishes and makes effective a new passbook savings rate. Click on the link above to view the complete HUD notice.
- Please contact your Tax Credit Compliance Analyst if you have any questions.