An official request for government records access can be submitted by printing and mailing/faxing the PERC Government Records Request Form.


 PERC Government Records Request Form and Instructions.


    General Counsel
    Public Employment Relations Commission
    PO Box 429
    Trenton, New Jersey 08625-0429
    Phone: (609) 292-9830
    Fax: (609) 777-0089

NJ InTouch

Privacy Notice | Legal Statement

This site was last modified on 19 September, 2013