The New Jersey Business Action Center’s (NJBAC) Business Advocates are the outreach team to businesses in every town in the State and is dedicated to revitalizing and expanding New Jersey’s business community. Beyond its numerous contacts on the state level, the Business Advocates have excellent working relationships with county and local government entities throughout New Jersey.
- Our Advocates assist companies of all sizes save time and money by getting answers from government agencies, directing businesses to appropriate officials and contacts, and facilitating meetings and follow-ups from regulatory agencies.
- By actively working with various state agencies and departments, such as the Department of Environmental Protection, the Department of Community Affairs and the New Jersey Department of Transportation, the team studies all of the issues involved, quickly accesses the challenges and formulates solutions.
- The Advocates also work in partnership with the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) to identify a wide range of incentives and other types of financing to eligible businesses.
- In addition to providing expert guidance on NJEDA programs, the NJBAC serves as a conduit to a host of other potentially valuable forms of assistance to support job retention/creation projects in the Garden State.
- Advocates assist clients with real estate site searches as necessary and provide expert guidance on grant and loan programs, workforce recruitment and training grants, energy efficiency incentives, tax credits, and municipal incentives and tax abatements.
Available Assistance & Support:
Pre-Application Guidance on EDA Grant Programs and Compliance
Government Navigation and Permitting
Export Assistance and Grants for Attendance at Foreign Trade Shows
Linking Businesses with NJ Colleges and Research Universities
Facilitating Access to Grants for Workforce Training and Hiring, Recruitment Services, and Industry Talent Networks
Facilitating Access to Energy Efficiency Incentives
Access to Workforce Mobility Programs
Identification of non-EDA Administered Incentives, Tax Credits, and/or Local Incentives
Department Of Community Affairs
The NJBAC works in confidence and free of charge to support thousands of businesses of all sizes each year in the Garden State.
For more information call our Business Helpline 1-800-Jersey-7