Raw Asparagus Salad
Scan here to get
this recipe on
5 lbs. Asparagus, fresh, finely chopped
1 large Red Bell Pepper, chopped
2/3 cup Olive Oil
1/3 cup Lemon Juice
1 tablespoon Garlic
1/4 teaspoon Sugar
3/4 teaspoon Sweet Paprika
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
1. Finely chop asparagus and red pepper.
2. Whisk together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, sugar and paprika.
3. Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Combine vinaigrette with asparagus and peppers. Toss gently.
5. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Refrigerate until service.
# Portions: 25
Portion Size: 1/2 cup
Vegetable Equivalent 1/2 cup = 1/2 cup "Other"