Alert: DMAVA offices are closed Wednesday, 3/7/18, due to inclement weather conditions.
“Because of his short stay, I do not know all of the names of the caring staff on Independence wing. There are aides that are exceptional and Felicia O. was always helpful.
In addition, I would like to mention the few names I do know:
- Robin S., social worker: always willing to take my call, listen to my concerns, get acquainted with my dad and try to serve him well.
- Margot R. dietician, was amazing. She went out of her way to check on dad, went to extra lengths to get him what he needed or wanted, always seemed to know relevant information about him and worked with us to make him happy.
- Joseph on Independence was also helpful as were the young men from physical therapy.
- An encounter with Reverend Shelley was comforting and Kim L. in the business office did her best to efficiently meet dad's needs.
- And had it not been for the work of Ed W., dad would not have gotten there in the first place.”
- S.C., Manalapan, N.J.