Nonpublic School Services
Important information for nonpublic schools:
- To see if your school has finalized the report as of 2/1/13, please click on this link.
DEFINITION OF A NONPUBLIC SCHOOL IN NJ
18A:46A-2 b - Nonpublic school means an elementary or secondary school within the State, other than a public school, offering education for grades kindergarten through 12, or any combination of them, wherein any child may legally fulfill compulsory school attendance requirements and which complies with the requirements of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
NONPUBLIC SCHOOL FORMS
- Chapters 192 & 193 Programs for Nonpublic School Students Manual 2013-2014
- Nursing Program for Nonpublic School Students
- New Jersey Nonpublic School Textbook Law
- Nonpublic Technology Program Guidelines
Other information for nonpublic schools: