Make the Most of Your Money
The Military & Family Life Consultant (MFLC) Program includes personal financial counseling to help you and your family manage your finances, resolve financial problems and reach long-term goals, such as getting an education, buying a home, and planning for retirement.
- Support & Counseling Services
- Confidential financial consultations for individuals and families
- Referrals to military and community resources
- Support for family members while you’re deployed
- Help with credit management and budgeting
- Help navigating state-related benefits
- . . . and more
MFLC Personal Financial Counseling services are free, anonymous and confidential
Evening and weekend appointments available
Privacy and Disclosure: New Jersey National Guard Family Programs respects your right to privacy; however, the staff members DO NOT have privileged communication. New Jersey State Family Programs Staff is required by law, with or without your consent, to contact proper authorities if they believe you intend to harm yourself or others or if family member abuse, child neglect or drug use is suspected.