- Adoption Agencies Approved to Provide Adoption Services in New Jersey
- Domestic Violence Hotline (New Jersey Coalition for Battered Women)
- New Jersey Department of Children and Families
- Parents Anonymous
- NJ 211 - Call 2-1-1 to learn about social services in your local community.
- NJ Helps - Learn about services and programs for children and families. Get pre-screen for eligibility for Food Stamps (SNAP), Medicaid and other programs.
There are other options to giving up a child. These links and contacts provide help and information.
And remember there's always the
Safe Haven Hotline:
where any questions will be answered.