Download the print ad for use in your social media, local newspapers or community bulletins.
Safe Haven video ads:
The following quotes may be used for any news referring to the New Jersey Safe Haven campaign:
- Don't Panic. New Jersey has #SafeHaven for unwanted infants. Legal. Anonymous. Safe for the parent and child. When #RightNow isn't the #RightTime to raise a baby. To learn how the law works visit NJSafeHaven.org
- #NoShame #NoBlame #NoNames. New Jersey's #SafeHaven Law allows an unwanted infant up to #30Days old to be dropped of at #24Hour emergency rooms, police and fire stations and rescue squad locations. Safely and anonymously. Learn more at NJSafeHaven.org
- Are you aware that NJ protects babies through our #SafeHaven Law? An unwanted infant up to #30Days old can dropped off anonymously at any #24Hour emergency room, police or fire station, or rescue squad location. Find out more at NJSafeHaven.org
- Have you heard of NJ's #SafeHaven Law for infants up to #30Days old? Unwanted babies can be surrendered safely and anonymously to any #24Hour police or fire station, emergency room or rescue squad. You can even search for drop-off locations at NJSafeHaven.org
- Spread the word: New Jersey's #SafeHaven Law protects parents and babies. Since 2000, 71 babies have been saved from being abandoned. Legal. Anonymous. Safe. Find out more at NJSafeHaven.org