The Commission is required by law to make to the Governor and the Legislature an annual report of all revenues, expenses and disbursements of casino licensees. N.J.S.A. 5:12-72. This information is provided in the Commission's Annual Report.
The most recent annual reports are provided here as a public service. Please email or call 609-441-3422 if you have any questions or would like to receive annual reports from previous years.
- 2021 Annual Report [pdf 4.2 MB]
- 2020 Annual Report [pdf 5.2 MB]
- 2019 Annual Report [pdf 4.9 MB]
- 2018 Annual Report [pdf 5.2 MB]
- 2017 Annual Report [pdf 4.6 MB]
- 2016 Annual Report [pdf 2.4 MB]
- 2015 Annual Report [pdf 4.0 MB]
- 2014 Annual Report [pdf 3.9 MB]
- 2013 Annual Report [pdf 3.6 MB]
- 2012 Annual Report [pdf 3.8 MB]
The Documents Association of New Jersey (DANJ) recognized the Commission’s 2018 Annual Report with its "N.J. Document of the Year" award. The DANJ promotes the use of and access to government publications and, since 1992, has annually honored departments and agencies with this award to highlight state publications and alert New Jerseyans to important state information resources. For more information, visit http://www.danj.org/