The New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency is pleased to sponsor a 3-day Tax Credit Compliance Certification Course and Exam to be held October 29-31, 2018 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Hamilton, NJ.
Attendance is strongly suggested for those who are new to Tax Credits. This course is specifically geared to be for those who need a "Tax Credits 101" course. Successful completion of this course and examination by the staff person responsible for verification of tenant income eligibility satisfies the QAP requirement for tax credit properties. Failure to meet this requirement will result in a delay and/or non-issuance of the IRS Form 8609.
- Compliance Certification Course Dates: Mon., Oct. 29 and Tues., Oct. 30, 2018
- Compliance Certification Course Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day
- HCCP Exam/Retake Date: Weds., Oct. 31, 2018
- HCCP Exam/Retake Time: 8:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Hilton Garden Inn - Hamilton, 800 US Highway 130, Hamilton, NJ 08691
- Compliance Certification Course & HCCP Exam: $570.00
- Compliance Certification Course & HCCP Exam Retake: $545.00
- Compliance Certification Course ONLY: $385.00
- HCCP Exam ONLY: $185.00
Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Act fast to secure your seat.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Questions? Please feel free to contact the Division of Tax Credit Services at 609-278-7629.