Division of Temporary Disability and Family Leave InsuranceURL reading ( My Leave Benefits . NJ . Gov )

a woman typing on a keyboard
Want to Extend or End Your Claim?

You can only extend or end a claim online if you received a Form P30 (Request to Claimant For Continued Claim Information) in the mail. It has a unique Form ID number you will need to enter into the online system.

This form is mailed only when your benefit payments are about to stop.

If you still have more time left before your Temporary Disability Insurance benefit payments are set to stop, wait to receive this form in the mail before proceeding to our online service.

Not sure when your payments are scheduled to stop? Click here to log in to your account and find out.

Start Here if You Have Your P30 Form