The New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance is the state department that operates the state’s official health insurance marketplace, known as Get Covered New Jersey. It is often referred to as the “Exchange.” Below you will find reports, notices and other public information.
- COVID-19 SEP, New State and Federal Financial Help Impacts
- 2021 Open Enrollment Update, Final Snapshot
- 2021 Open Enrollment Update, Week 9 Snapshot
- 2021 Open Enrollment Update, Week 5 Snapshot
- Actuarial Report - Study of State-Sponsored Subsidies, October 2020
- New Jersey State Based Health Exchange Trust Fund Audit, Fiscal Year 2020
- Regulatory Financial Disclosures, Fiscal Year 2020