The specialized expertise of staff includes an exceptional working knowledge of systems and materials needed for the proper construction of affordable housing. Additionally, we possess an in-depth knowledge of the latest requirements for energy code requirements, energy saving construction methods, and utility financed programs.
Types of housing reviewed are listed in the Multifamily Underwriting Guidelines.
Below is a list of several informational documents, as well as some of those required to satisfy Multifamily and Loan Closing requirements. Please refer to the individual project's Multifamily Checklist for a complete list of required documents. Sample checklists can be found in the Multifamily Appendix.
- Architect’s Fee Schedule - Coming soon
- Architect’s Certification
- Pre-submission Meeting Agenda
- Design and Document Guidance
- Supportive Housing Standard Specification Format
- Money Follows the Person Accessibility Features
- Field Monitoring Requirements
- Addenda for projects with Agency Construction Financing:
- Addenda for small Supportive Housing projects, to be used with the AIA A104 and B104:
- Agency Small Projects Construction Addendum - Coming soon
- Agency Small Projects Architect’s Addendum - Coming soon
Additional Technical Services documents can be found on the Tax Credits Green Points page, Supportive Housing Best Methods Design Questionnaire, and Division of Developmental Disabilities Construction Requirements for New Developments.