Online Video Interview Appointments
Online video interview appointments are available for members of the PERS, TPAF, PFRS, SPRS, or DCRP.
Video interviews are conducted online and hosted via a Microsoft Teams video meeting. You do not need a Teams account to participate -- you will have an option to launch the interview in your web browser. If you do not have a microphone or speakers, a telephone number is provided for audio connection.
Appointments are required. Read the information provided below and make an appointment online. You will be contacted by email before your appointment with further information about your video appointment.
As appointments fill up quickly, you may send your inquiries by email or utilize our Live Chat feature from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (except State holidays). The Live Chat icon can be found on our website or through your MBOS account.
- Video Counseling is by Appointment Only.
- Make (or cancel) an Appointment Online.
- Video appointment times are limited. If no appointments are available, check back in a few days. We regularly open new appointment dates.
- Due to the limited availability of video appointments, if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment or find that you no longer require assistance, please cancel your appointment so that your spot can be filled by another member.
- You will receive an email approximately 24 business hours prior to your appointment date containing a link for the video interview. The link will be sent to the email address you use to register your for appointment.
Note: Appointments made within two days will receive an email the morning of the appointment day. If you have not received your link, please check your Spam/Bulk folder.
- Keep the email and use the link at the time of your scheduled video interview.
- Check your computer or tablet to ensure your video camera, microphone, and speakers are working correctly. A telephone number is also provided if needed for audio connection.
- Prepare your questions so you can make the most effective use of your interview time.
- Use the link in your email to log in to your online meeting at least five minutes before the start time to fix any possible connection issues.
- Interviews are hosted via a Microsoft Teams video meeting. If you do not have a Teams account, you will have an option to launch the interview in your web browser. If needed for audio, use the telephone number provided in the email.
- Video Counseling Appointments are limited to 30 minutes (one hour for Disability Retirement).
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, you must reschedule for another day. Interview times will not be extended if you are late.
- Have your photo ID ready.
Schedule or Cancel a Video Interview Appointment
Video interview appointments are limited to 30 minutes and members may only have one scheduled appointment (in-person or video) per month.
If you log in more than 10 minutes late, you will not be able to be seen.
ABP MEMBERS: For ABP assistance, contact your ABP Investment Carrier or call the NJDPB's Office of Client Services at: 609-292-7524.